Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Stuff Yer Packet

OK, so on Saturday, February 9, we'll all run seven miles, then I've set us up to work from 8-12am stuffing race packets. I warned you early on that you'd be expected to do some volunteer work for the race. Here ya go. It'll be fun - Mike Wheat and his folks that run the packet stuffing... stuff... are pretty cool. And you'll get a t-shirt. We'll grab some breakfast tacos and donuts or something.

Go to
http://attaustinmarathon.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4&Itemid=5

Sign up for packet pickup, 8-12 on Saturday, February 9. It won't be at the Lavaca location, he'll give us the new location in the next few days.

I've already signed up - don't be a bunch of slackers and leave me hanging.

1 comment:

Jack said...

Hey, so I'm out of town that weekend. Anyone want to sign up during another time w/me? Maybe the Saturday before the race?