Friday, July 11, 2008

Saturday Run?

OK, I'll be out of town this weekend, but Jennifer needs to run 9, and some other people are interested in a run.

So, I propose that you guys meet at 7am at Whole Foods and run this route:

You get water at:
1.7 miles, at the Rock (on the trail under Mopac)
4+ miles, at the gas station on the corner of Exposition and Windsor
Just past 6 miles, after turning onto Jefferson, there's the Lucky Mart. Bring a buck and get a small bottle of water.
Just past mile 8, you could get water at Pease Park, if you really need it.

When drinking from water fountains, make sure you get enough!

If you're interested, post a comment. If you say you're going to be there, then be there, and be there on time! Do not leave people hanging! If you need to run a shorter distance, email me and I can recommend some alterations to the route.

Have fun, and be careful, particularly crossing 24th street. Run to your left, and be careful of blind corners and coming over hills.

Oh, and don't worry, I don't miss workouts during the proper training season...

1 comment:

J. La said...

I plan to be at Whole Foods to run. If I don't hear from anyone by 6:00 am Saturday, I'll just run around my neighborhood. Hope to hear from y'all! :-)