Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bettysport Gives Love!



It's a week of hip-hop phrases and exclamation marks! Sorry, I'll stop eventually. But it's been a fun week - we're growing, and things are coming together nicely.

Big thanks to Bettysport and its co-owner, Stephanie Terrell - they're offering Team Spiridon members a 15% discount. Stephanie is, if you'll pardon the term, a bad-ass. She coaches for Rogue, and for Team In Training. In the course of a marathon, she'll run about twice the distance, going back for her trainees and encouraging them in. That's a good coach.

They can provide us with discount cards, or we'll have member cards. I'm waiting to see what happens with RunTex - if we have a regular discount there, then I'll probably print up and issue cards for Spiridon members. I'll have one or the other ready by next Tuesday. If you need to do some shopping before then, let me know...

Any good artists out there? I've got this logo thing in my head, and I can't get it out with my meager abilities...

No comments: