Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Adidas!



OK, I just got word that Team Spiridon has the mad, phat hook-up with Adidas for our o-fficial team shirts - we'll get wholesale pricing, which is about 50% off retail!

The plan is to have shirts printed up with our still-nonexistent team logo. Someone had a great idea involving a moustache last night, but after the margaritas wore off, I was skeptical about making it our regular logo. If you have ideas, let us see 'em.

The half marathon and marathon groups starting up in September will be getting shirts - probably these. There are separate women's varieties, too. It's hard to think about sleeves in this weather, but these will be nice this winter, and people will hopefully race in them.

But I'd like for the group we have right now to have shirts, too, especially since you are the Brave Vanguard for Team Spiridon, which I think sounds better than "the guinea pigs". Perhaps this model or this one? Again, for women, there are different options.

So, please let me know ASAP if you're interested in a shirt. I'm still checking on printing, but total cost would probably be in the $20-25 range. Think of it as your payment for training, because you guys have been great, and I'd love to have you representin' the team out there on the trails and at races.

Team Spee - goin' platinum any day. For real.

2 comments:

rowdy said...

i want one! that's cool.

Debbie said...

i have my $ for the shirt on Tues.